Priory Infants' uniform is designed to be practical and comfortable for young children
Every piece of clothing must have sewn-in labels.
- Sweatshirt/jumper (navy) with optional school logo
- Cardigan (navy) with optional school logo
- Polo Shirt (white or pale blue)
- Grey trousers with elasticated waist
- Navy/grey dress or navy/grey skirt
- Tights - navy/grey
- Smart grey shorts
- Blue checked summer dress
- White T-Shirt
- Navy shorts
- Pull on plimsolls for outdoor PE. When using the PE apparatus, in the interests of health & safety, they will have bare feet.
- Draw string bag
- Sensible, easily fastened
- Fleece/waterproof - optional school logo
- In Year R we ask parents to provide a light waterproof coat to keep in school so that the children can make the most of our outdoor play areas.
- Black or navy shoes with Velcro or buckles
- Comfortable, well fitting shoes are necessary. PLEASE: NO TRAINERS, HIGH HEELS OR PLATFORM SOLES
- In Year R we ask parents to provide a pair of wellies to keep in school
The School Wear Centre, Addington Street, Margate (they can deliver to school if requested) and
MYclothing online do our logoed items.
Local supermarkets also sell non logoed uniform.